10 Signs you are ready for Christmas
1. You have been listening to Christmas music since November 1st.
2. You put up your decorations before Thanksgiving.
3. You get Starbucks the day they release the red cup.
4. You practice wrapping presents.
5. You already had a holiday movie marathon.
6. You plan when to wear holiday sweaters.
7. Your holiday playlists have been perfectly arranged.
8. Your countdown has been going all year long.
9. You made blueprints for your gingerbread house.
10. Your Christmas list has been made and given to all family members.
I hope that everyone has a magical holiday filled with cheer, family and fun. Please note that the holidays are not all about the presents and decorations, but remember the real reason for the season!
(All photos courtesy of Giphy)
Leave a Reply.